Cooked By : @dapur_izma
• 500 grams of chicken, cut according to taste
• 2 bunches of basil, pick the leaves
• 4 lime leaves, finely sliced
• 1 sheet of turmeric leaf, finely sliced
• 1 leek, roughly chopped
• 1 pandan leaf, roughly chopped
• 1 tomato, cut into mattress
• 1 lemongrass stalk, bruised
• 1 lime, take the water
• 4 tbsp Bertolli Classico @bertolli.id
• To taste sugar, salt and powdered broth
• Adequate water
• 6 cloves of shallot
• 4 cloves garlic
• 10 pieces of curly red chili
• 7 pieces of red chili (according to taste)
• 2 roasted hazelnuts
• 1 piece of ginger
• 1 cm turmeric
How to make :
• Wash the chicken, coat with lime juice, let stand for 10 minutes, wash again. Set aside.
• Heat 4 tablespoons of Bertolli Classico @bertolli.id , sauté the coarsely ground spices until fragrant, add tomatoes, lime leaves, turmeric leaves, pandan leaves and lemongrass, mix well.
• Enter the chicken, season with salt, sugar and powdered stock to taste, stir until it changes color.
• Pour enough water, cover the pan, stir occasionally so that the spices infuse.
• Before the chicken is cooked, add the scallions and basil leaves, stir quickly, test the taste, when it’s just turn off the heat, serve.