BALI SHIPPING SHRIMP by @lilykitc88
250 gr medium size prawns
1 tbsp lime juice
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp Extra Light Olive Oil @bertolli.id
2 red onions
2 cloves of garlic
3 pieces of curly chili
5 pieces of red chili
1 segment of turmeric
1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp oyster sauce
(Stir into one)
How to make:
– Clean the shrimp and cut the middle.
– Skewer the shrimp with a skewer.
– Flush with lime juice and salt then leave for a while.
– Puree the spices in a food processor or pestle.
– Coat the prawns with the spices.
– Heat a frying pan and pour enough @bertolli.id Olive Oil.
– Spread with the spread of spices and bake in a non-stick frying pan while occasionally basting again with the spices.
– Grill the prawns until cooked and serve.